View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 02:20 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Thanks. I expect this little bug and whatever else crawls out of the woodwork in the next day or so will be lumped together into a new version.

That said, I'm currently running R3Born (24PP) and am happy with the speed, stability and battery life. Is this rom similar (or better) in those respects? Those are my three top most priorities, speed, stability and battery life. R3Born delivers admirably on all of them but the eye candy of 6.5 is pretty tempting, especially now that I've found out how to kill S2A and reskin the butt ugly WM stock dialer!
In all honestly they're pretty close, but I favor 6.5 because it is more finger friendly to use in the sense that drop down menu's you can just flick through and not have to use the tiny bars. It comes in handy a lot of times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalfury View Post
Quick gps does not work at all. All around great rom Mighty. Thats all that i have found for tonight.
It does work... Just soft reset your phone and re-open it
Quote:
Originally Posted by xccess View Post
ok just reinstall activesync and able to unlock, I am doing the actual rom now, I still have to run Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.exe to lock up the rom right?
No! Relocker is only if you're going to bring your phone back to Sprint or your provided and want to return it to the way it was out of the box... Leave your phone unlocked and you'll be good to go...