View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:32 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help, possibly bricked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAYDO View Post
I have let it go overnight and still stays on the same screen. I had the same problems with other roms where they would stay on similar screens overnight. One, for instance, was a windows mobile boot up screen that said checking OS below.

I think my problem is that it is unlocked into SPL .41Coke when the radio version is 3.XX...

I believe I can solve the problem by being able to unlock to SPL 2.31 Coke but I do not know how to do this without a working activesync connection...
Should be able to unlock via the SD Card method, in the 2.31 unlocker you will find the larger *.nbh file - copy that to your SD card (2GB or less formatted to FAT32) and rename to VOGUIMG.nbh, put the SD card back into phone and turn on then enter bootloader mode (Power+camera+stylus in reset hole) it should see the nbh file and start the flash/unlock process

You can then do the same with the nbh file of the chosen ROM you want to use in the same way as above to speed up the flash process or if your still having issues connecting via activesync

remember to - activesync does NOT need to connect to flash a ROM - you can prep the file/folder - enter bootloader on the phone (it will say Serial on the phone) then connect via the usb cable and it will change to USB on screen then run the RomUpdateUtility.exe (ruu.exe)

Detroit Doug