View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:17 AM
maelstrom
Lurker

maelstrom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Action to take for USB connection - modem

I have a sprint touch pro that I have unlocked for verizon using Mighty ROM. For the past few months, whenever I would plug it into a computer, it would ask if I wanted to use Active Sync, use it as a hard drive, or use it as a modem. There was an option to always use the option selected, and it seems that I acidentally hit this check mark within the past day. Now it always goes into modem mode.

How can I get it back to the original option choice menu? It looks like the menu was a part of the Touch Flo interface since the options were so large.

Additionally I am trying to find out if this messed up loading the drivers for the modem onto an attached computer. I thought that it was automatically loading the drivers onto the computer that I was plugging it into. However I have now plugged it into 2 new computers and it didnt find the drivers for the modem in the phone. Is this related to the above problem or are the drivers loaded from Active Sync and I just dont have them loaded onto these 2 new machines?

Thanks