View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
I have been running the Sprint beta Rom for a bit now. While Sprint TV works Opera constantly crashes and YouTube doesn't work. I also have an issue where the text message screen sometimes changes format. Otherwise it seems ok.

Yea, I keep getting crashes in Opera too. I read this entire thread and the general census is that it has to do with Flash and not the ROMs.

dwizzy130