View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:12 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcherrc View Post
i flashed and hard reset then loaded my Alltel arcsoft mms and it will not work ,i didnt work on the last 5 but did on 4,,,,but now its giving me an error :

Sending error :

" in order to send/ download mm messages , the current active connection may be closed ( this may cause other apps in ) do you want to continue ?"
i click yes and get mess failed retry now or later

receiving error: i get the text that i have a mess. tells me from who and size and it has a "download" icon but not highlighted and wont let me click on it.

i have a alltel tp and used the cab on first page
any ideas?
again sry if already discussed

great rom as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everything is fast and like the new comm soft key
Go to the server settings for your MMS and change the Connect Via to The Internet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.