Gargamel301
Lurker

Gargamel301 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
This may or may not be your problem but i figure its worth a shot. Did you register mobile shell 3. Mobile shell 3 has a trial period, but I am pretty sure that at some point you would need to register. I registered my product and have had no problems. MS3 is not freeware and for that reason I am pretty certain that this version that is found in the rom is not one that is cracked by someone to not require a registration. Pretty sure that is NOT allowed in this forum. Like I said. I could be wrong. But I am pretty sure you need to register the product. That may be what is going on. If it is not the case, and lack of registration does not result in the situation outlined above, then I retract my statement and will edit my post. However, I am fairly certain that you will have to register this product at some point to continue to use it. Thoughts anyone?
Thanks
That may be the problem because I definitely did not register anything, but I was never prompted to register. Even now, it gives me nothing, not even a screen asking me to register. I also wonder why I would be the only one to have to register from all the people on here that have the same ROM. I don't think anyone else has ran into this problem.