View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:08 PM
quiqnezz
Regular 'Geeker

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Facebook App from MS

Although this is a good start there are some things not working that well for me as well as some little things missing or needed.

First off it seems as though the notification is not working quite right. I click on the little notification message and it takes me to the notification window but nothing shows up. It was at least working for the pokes in the previous version, wasn't working at all in the first version. I don't think it works for comments though.

Second, although you can now post a comment to someone's status, you can't see the full thread of a conversation. You only get the last posted comment in the thread. We need to be able to see the whole thread. Like the "comments" link on the mobile site that expands a conversation to a wall post or status. Also, you cannot see comments on a photo.

Third, not all the profile pics are showing up on mine. As well as my own.

Other then that it does seem to be running pretty quick and updating pretty current. It just needs to be tweaked to have near full functionality like the website and that would be great!

I'm also wondering if the fact that I had the previous two versions installed that it's somehow messing with this official released version.

anybody else having these problems? Hope they come out with an update to fix this issues if they are not isolated.