View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:20 PM
helix139
Regular 'Geeker

helix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbrandonw View Post
I figured it would as well. I just used QPST "software download" and restored/copied everything from my VZW TP and then restored to my Sprint TP. This accurately set everything up in my EPST.

Don't really own a pair of n00b glasses, so that can't be it.

As long as you got them to add the MEID to their DMD you're golden.. (with the exception of me..still dealing with the Data issue). Do you have an HTC Touch or TP from VZW that you could copy all the info from? If not, I can give you all the M.IP settings and such, however my data is still not working so I may not be the best person to help.

When I spoke to a VZW Tech, he mentioned that I am showing up in their system as "roaming". He said it's not a big deal, just that I am probably using another carriers tower. Would this cause an issue with activating data? I'm am in the center of NYC, so I cannot understand why I would be "roaming". Thoughts??

It shouldn't but you can always load a Verizon PRI, ERI, and modified PRL. It certainly couldn't hurt.
This post has been thanked 1 times.