View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I also think iit is more device orientated due to the fact that I have friends that have never had a custom ROM still have a ringer issue.
I have to agree with you here. I've had 2 Diamonds so far and have never had a ringer issue. That said, the first one I ran the stock ROM for quite some time (I was too scared to flash back then, lol) and never had a problem. Then I flashed Mighty 4. No ringer problem then either. That phone crapped out and on my second phone I have flash many different ROMs. Both 6.1 and 6.5 and still no ringer issues. So for sure not ROMs IMO. I should note that I've never used a custom ringtone. I have no idea how to use MP3 trimmer as I've never opened the program and I don't use bluetooth.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley