alan7467
PPCGeeks Regular

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
man what is wrong with you ppl i just asked a question chill out and stop crying everyone takes things here so god damn seriously anytime anyone says something to someone in this thread the other person flys off the handle i didnt call you out i didnt insult you NOTHING i just asked where you got your info a simple " i just got it from the thread" would have been suffice,ya i may be wrong by saying 6 to 7 months but it just feels like its been every release since 4.x series, i just wanted to know if you know for a fact that 3 ppl had the problem or if more ppl were having the issue cause i know more than that i just wanted mike to know that it was more than just 3 ppl and this is a big cause if your phone wont ring then its kind not the best because i dont see how missing important calls all day long is good in anyway, I dont know about you guys but im sick of my gf B****ing at me cause i dont answer the phone dont know about you but its kinda making my life hell and HATE every other rom out there cause they just suck compared to mighty rom and stock hell dont even go there cause i tell you i wouldn't have even bought this phone if there went custom roms cause stock on these phones is just shi$ so chill out !!!!! god i'm sick of having to explain myself to you guys because if i dont word my post just perfect its not if someone will flip out over it its when!!!!
Wow. Couldn't even read that one!
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
This post has been thanked 2 times.