View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:51 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: Looking for a Stable Mighty ROM not 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quie View Post
Thanks guys for the info. I have flashed this to my phone tonight and will see how it goes tomorrow and will report back. Do you still need to install the battery fix to this rom afterwards to improve battery life?
Hi,

The rom already comes with the best battery performance that is possible with the device. If you want the meter to read in 1% incremeents you can download the nuepower cdma battery. But its not necessary. Also since your on Verizon theres a few things your gonna wanna tweak. Click the link in my signature to learn more about Mighty Rom.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09