View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
SephirothWGP
N00b

SephirothWGP is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbrandonw View Post
Ok, four days of working on this sh*t and still no data. I have flashed a number of ROMs (Both VZW Stock and Custom), PRL's and Radio's (both VZW). Manually input correct info into EPST (including copy/paste HA, AAA) as well as downloaded the info from a VZW TP and restoring it to the Sprint TP using QPST. I have copied the ERI and DMU key files from my Verizon TP and placed them into my Sprint TP using EFS Explorer. I have talked to a number of tech's at VZW, had about 5 DMU re-sets, Even reactivated my old VZW TP (data worked perfect) and then reactivated my Sprint TP, no data. I ran the current DCD VZW carrier .cab, Talked to a helpful ppcgeeker on their lunch break (thanks dehx), drank a sh*t ton of beers, AND STILL NO DATA!!!

Am I missing something here?? This is my last straw. Anyone help?
Actually you are doing everything I would have done, so maybe it wouldn't work. I would think manually entering your HA/AAA values would give you data? I tested it about a week ago before I broke my Sprint phone and I flashed a new rom and entered the values and it worked instantly.