View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Curb71
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71
I noticed that too the other day. I just got rid of the entire /windows/rings folder. I put my ringtones in /application data/sounds. I got rid of or converted the ones that were mp3 and its been a couple days since I had the no ring issue. So if this works for me I'll be stoked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Keep me posted please.

I have a hard time running both threads, and I don't visit this thread very often as i do the touch pro forum, so please pm me if this solution works.

On a side note,

I am coming much closer to getting the diamond rom finished. It's just hard right now considering the feedback im getting in my touchpro thread. I don't need duplicate errors from both roms. Since i don't give you guys many updates, I rather give you a solid one that doesn't have as many bugs!

I am working on a new touchpro build. When that is released, i will port it immediately for the diamond

Thanks for being understanding guys...
Its been almost 2 weeks and no ringer issue. Since r3born has the same issue with some AND the first letter in a text issue is back which bugged me Ill stay on 4.8 to see if my ringer stops working.

Last edited by Curb71; 05-06-2009 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.