View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:45 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Probably. I do use this titan for work and it syncs to exchange (email all day, calender reminders, tasks and contacts). My wife's phone does not sync to anything and seems to keep better memory. I also run palringo most of the day. I pop in and out of IE and opera and listen to music on my lunch.

When someone posts a sys its hard to tell if it is usable with PPCK (sometimes you dont know what they are building with). Is there a guide on how to prepare a sys for PPCK?
A sys by itself is readily useable in any kitchen, including ppck. Awhile back, I posted a quick and dirty selections.txt over on PPCkitchen.org for using drop-in sys/oem basekits, old bepe style. If you want to use mostly parts from ppck and sys/lang parts from some other basekit, you'll want to make a new buildbase, something like the files in projects/groups/buildbases.