View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecanilis View Post
Does anyone uses Lockscreen. Is it only mine, or it's a litle buggy?
-In a incoming call it appears sometimes the default bouble, instead of the lockscreen one.
-Sometimes the windows start icon appears, but i think it shouldn't.
-When i have an incoming message and i see after a while it doesn't show the lockscreen message slide

Do you have the same bugs?
I'm using 21222 QVGA here.
Cheers
Yes its happening with me too. Although i haven't encountered the first one, second and third do happen on my phone also. When i have a missed call alert and a message alert, the missed call one remains but the message alert disappears. Plus the start icon and taskbar icons are sometimes visible in the lockscreen.

Another thing that i have noticed in all previous builds is that GWES.exe uses a lot of memory as the phone is used. I generally dont keep things running in background (set my close button to really close in htc taskmanager) and I run hibernate.exe every now and then. Still the Free memory which is about 22 MB in the begining, goes down to 11 MB, even 8 some times. And at that time, hibernate.exe also doesn't helps much. The only way is to soft reset. The biggest consumers of memory in DotFred's task manager shows up as GWES.exe and Shell32.exe. Is this some kind of memory leak problem? Anywbody has some idea?