View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:55 PM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've never been so pleased with something annoying in my life.
I was able to induce the ringer bug on my phone today.
Here is the sequence of events and some observations.
Went to a meeting where PhoneWeaver changed my profile so that the ringtone was silent- it should have vibrated, but didn't. [Clue#1]
Part of that profile change was turning BT off; I had just paired my headset for the first time on the way to the meeting. [Clue#2]
I was able to change ringtones and play samples from Settings;Personal; Sounds & Notifications. I got the "corrupted" message when I tried from Phone;Options. [Clue#3]
After a soft reset, everything worked fine. Of course, I've been trying for a bit to make it happen againg and can't. Maybe I need to connect a BT headset....
Tried that. Tried switching around profiles. Tried messing with the settings in Diamond Tweak from instant to regular, with and without delay... fine right now. Really odd.
Great Observations,

I am glad that you pointed out the bluetooth. Looking back I can say that when the bug was hitting me it was after pairing my B.T. and switching my phone to silent using the buttons on the side of the phone. I only had the bug happen to me 3 or 4 times, but every time it happened it was after that combo. I never would have linked the two if you hadn't pointed it out just now.