View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:49 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
I would love to have access to these developer builds. I have really enjoyed flashing/modding over the years with winmo.

I noticed all the roms I build with PPCK seem to leak memory somewhere. I have talked to a few ppl in the IRC channel about it and really cant place my finger on it. I am no expert just wanted to have beter than 7-10meg after a few days. Honstly I dont put alot into my roms just what I need. I remember DCD's kitchen used to have lots of ram and would in general stay that way. Thats why I was askin about other kitchens. Seems not everyone on here uses PPCK
Usually a misconception, and often a symptom of how you use Windows Mobile.

BTW, you can build roms made in old Bepe kitchens in PPCkitchen rather easily, if you really want to.