View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:40 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Well its be about 20 hours since I reflashed R3born(going back to stock, and reset and clear storage method) and my ringer still works... My ringer was already gone by this time the 1st time i flashed...so far so good... I'll keep you updated...

For those having battery problems, have you tried turning BEAM off? I always forget after flashing, since I dont use it.
I have never really understood this. For beam to work on the diamond, bluetooth has to be on. If you have bluetooth off, how can beam be doing anything that would cause a battery drain? I mean, it doesn't turn on bluetooth, does it? In newer Comm Manager's from HTC, the beam setting isn't even there anymore (probably because it's redundant since choosing to make your device visible under the bluetooth settings does the same thing).