Old 09-19-2007, 01:22 PM
jamison
Lurker

jamison is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drako38 View Post
has anyone had problems with your calendar not syncing with outlook 2003 with the new rom???? i used the verizon wm6 up not the one with the bootloader....i dont loose anything from my computer but my appointments that are created on my calendar will not sync with my phone...only my phone to the pc...help is much appreciated
Yes. Very odd. It was happening to me on my phone BEFORE the upgrade too, but just on Server ActiveSync. When I switched to ActiveSync 4.5 to XP or used the Vista software to sync the calendar I could see appointments. When using Server ActiveSync I could see the count of items syncing, and got no errors, but nothing ever showed on my device. If I created a new appointment in Outlook it wouldn't show on the phone, but if I created a new appointment on the phone, it WOULD show in my calendar. That said, if I made changes to it on either end it wouldn't sync. Bummer. I am now syncing my calendar to my computer directly instead of using Server ActiveSync, which is a real bummer. Not the identical problem to you, but eerily similar with the 1 way sync...

Let me know if you come up with anything.