View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 memory usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
I can soft reset my phone and start with 18mb left, thats with all my stuff installed to make the phone fun to me... If I start texting someone, or browsing the web, err try to browse the web, I get a pop up claiming low memory. And I'm on High Memory Mode since I don't use the camera that much. I really don't like having to continue running oxios and memmaid to keep things running smooth. Isn't there an easier way to keep the system running clean? A way to get oxios to restart itself automatically like every minute minus its pop up or something? I don't care to have temp internet files. And I have a 2gb SD card which will be upgraded soon to a 32gb.
In addition to Oxios Hibernate, I have SKTools Shadow Service running in the background to recover RAM. Everytime a program closes, it tries to recover RAM like Hibernate does. I've got CallFirewall running all day and memory settles at about 15 MB, however sometimes it goes as low as 6 MB in high memory mode. Check what processes are running in the background.