View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:54 AM
vickylife007
PPCGeeks Regular

vickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuffvickylife007 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
+1 on that! The Titan is really lacking some good chefs working on 6.5 for public use. You seem really knowledgeable on how to cook and I (and I can guess the rest of the community) would love to see your work.

Same goes to you, DCD. I saw you post here a week or two ago, and wish I knew how to convince you to come back into the open. You have been dearly missed and I hate when I see people write "What's a DCD?"
Cooked 21215 on request, but couldn't uploaded though I tried several times. My ISP at it again, upload speed down to about 1.69-2.00kbps, and worse still often times service is interrupted. Just waiting it out till my contract runs out.
Download is easier, the SYS not usually a large file unlike an RUU, and even for that I would start the download at 12.00 midnight and go to bed, and by the time am up in the morning download would have been completed if there was no interruption in service. Yes I know this is unimaginble in your world.
Alright enough of the tales of woes, I will find a way to beat this and start uploading soon enough.