View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:09 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Move "My Documents" to Storage Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChappyEight View Post
Anyway, I finally got an 8GB Kingston storage card for my Pro and I have uninstalled and reinstalled most of my Apps to the card for obvious space reasons.

I am curious as to how I could move the "My Documents" folder to the storage card. If anything I would like to move the images to the card because they tend to take up a decent amount of space.
obvious??? there's plenty of space on sprints TP.

it's not recommended to have frequently accessed data on the storage card, basically meaning ringers, wallpaper/icon sets, and programs that often run in the background. (small apps like the various noise maker apps are fine)

Quote:
I changed the camera settings to record pictures to the card but it adds a \DCIM\ folder and puts the picture in there. I would like it to go into a "My Pictures" folder that I created on the card.
I recently saw someone find a way get this to work, so keep looking (I don't have it handy)