View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:24 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is it just me?? -rant-

my main problem with htc is the same driver issue that has plagued them from the start. you can blame qualcomm, you can blame htc.. but somebody somewhere needs to fix this issue. while this won't fix the bugginess of the os, it will fix some of the lag. the rest of it? its the same argument that has been used for pc's for the past 20 years. windows is designed for millions of configurations while apple's software is designed for a handful. same goes for windows mobile. i dunno, is that a good enough justification for bugs? i'm not sure. i know its a recession and all, but somebody's gotta spend the money to fix it. it has gotten better though, i have to say. i've been using windows mobile for a long time... apple knows this is true, thats why their barcode scanners and portable registers run windows ce. its fast, light, and stable. our phones though? they're neither. its everyone's fault. but we knew this when we bought them, and if you didn't, you had 30 days to return it lol

i *can't* find a phone to do the things that i need it to do, other than a windows mobile device. my phone works for me, but for the average user, if you don't specifically need a piece of software, then you probably shouldn't be using it.