View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Thumbs up Google Maps Mobile [v3.0.1.6]

Everytime a new version of Google Maps comes out, I see atleast 2-3 new threads announcing it. Although I'm not one to take issue with these repetitive threads, it does seem to get a little annoying. So, I'm thinking of contributing to this "trend" by having ONE THREAD EVERYTIME A NEW VERSION COMES OUT.

I will try keeping the subject line and the software attachment as updated as possible. However, the offchance that I do not seem to keep up with this "job", please do not get angry and instead channel that anger towards a PM to me alerting me to the new version, OR supply me with the new version and changes, and the file, etc OR post on this thread, I'll take it from there.

For now, here's the new version 3.0.1.6.
Please find it attached.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps_3.0.1.6.CAB (979.0 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.