View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:42 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Raphael Unlocker .zip wont work for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenestra1 View Post
The error say: An unexpected error has occurred in Raphael_CDMA_Relocker.exe
Select Quit and then restart this program. File or assembly name "System,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral PublicKey Token=B77a5c561934E089' or one of its dependencies,was not found. End I Extracted the zip file to my desktop and then took the .exe file and after syncing my phone, I placed it into my Storage Card, Unsynced the phone and ran the .exe and then got the error.
The relocker exe cannot be run on the phone. It's run on the computer while your phone is connected via activesync. Did you follow the preparations and instructions in the unlocking/relocking thread? I'm asking cause it sounds like you don't have an updated version of .net framework.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-05-2009 at 06:46 PM.