View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:29 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Live Search - looking up street addresses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead01 View Post
I have the same problem. I try to enter an address in the search window or through the Change Location option and it comes back with "We couldn't find any results for (new location) near (current location)." I can find a business by name or type near my current location just fine, but I can't get Live Search to recognize an address.
This pisses me off to no end. I hit change location, meaning I would like to change my location and live search proceeds to search for location near location that is currently entered. Half of the time it says it can't find any results. Seems like it shouldn't be that hard...