View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Thanks for the help guys, i recmoded the files myself, phone is booting right now. It's so strange that IE is suddenly having so much influence over system areas like SMS and SIPs. Previously, it used be just a bunch of 4 packages sitting alone in the ROM nothing to do with anything else (at least it use to look like that). I have cooked almost 20-25 WM 6.1 ROMs and never did anything like this happened. The worst i got was completely missing a particular component in a build, or a simple missing registry entry problem, thats it. It seems like Windows Mobile is also going towards the same philosophy as desktop version. I dont feel its bad, if they workout IE as optimally as they can.