View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
There are a whole lot of folks that misunderstood what I said earlier. I was merely pointing out that I still had a ringtone issue (the only issue I had with 4.8 and that that still exists in this new one. No one ever answered the question as to what WAS the ringtone issue you fixed. As I said, I honestly can't tell any difference. Maybe that's because 4.8 worked so good for me and a testament to the excellent ROM you produced and the quality of your hard and much appreciated work. So copying a few WAVs to the rings folder isn't so bad its that they take up so much space.
The ringer issue is a tricky one, as for me it did not appear until one week after i installed MR4.8, that being said, Mighty had 1.5 hours with a diamond, he may have thought he fixed it or applied a fix that worked for other people.

For R3BORN, the ringer issue took about 20 hours before it reared its ugly head.

Yes WAVs take up more space but not huge amounts... My WAV ringtones are about 2-3MBs each, which is pretty much the size of a MP3. There is no point having a ringtone longer than 30 seconds or so anyways as it goes to VM.