View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:02 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Allright time to get productive...who had the ringtone corruption problem come back after flashing?? Did you restore using any type of program as in SPB backup or anything like that? Also can you list what you have installed?

I havnt had it come back, and before I flashed this new one it was hitting me hard. every hour I was soft resetting to get the temp fix.

I flashed to shipped, flashed 4/R3BORN, Cleared Storage. Then installed...

Total Commander, TREO Reset, Mike History, Cal, Com tabs, Sprint Pic, Finger Keyboard NVidia, Guitar Tuner, CleanRAM, Hangman, Live Search, Muns B4AP, No Curtains, No SleepAPM, CodyPPC Personalizer, Pocket Uno and Rack-O, Scrobble, Tracker, TF3D Config, Weather Database editor, music ID, TREmp77 Dodger Blue Theme, Shopping List, G-Watch , Google Maps

I used no backups except active sync...I didnt save any settings, no SMS, no Email, nothing.

I hope someone who had the problem come back gives up some info like this, so if there is some correlation between apps or something we can have a list of what the infected people have installed.