View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Yep, I know. it's weird like you know Mike's newest is stable, perfect and pretty much everything you need, but the crazy flashaholic in us makes us want to try the latest and greatest, bounce from rom to rom... I think we need help I went on a flashing frenzy last night and tonight since so many new releases have dropped. We really should be thankful for all the variety out there right now. It's awesome, my wife thinks so.....NOT.
haha..yep, I'm not so sure my wife is very fond of Mighty Mike. Every few weeks it's like "Ohh, Mighty released another ROM!!" and she just nods her head in defeat. The night is over for her. Her husband glued to the computer, flashing the newest..say it with me. "My name is -----, and I am a flasher."

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.