View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:24 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
First off I want to say THANK YOU for the hard work that you have given us. I have only been around since 4.8 and have not chimed in too much but I really appreciate your work as do many others.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining or whining, but I believe that some people in hear just might be getting jealous. It "seems" we are not getting as much love as the pro users. They seem to get a few more updates and a little more attention from you. It also sucks that we cannot afford a pro but that is not for this forum.
People are impatient that is the problem...

Yes TP gets more updates, but look what is happening... TP gets released, he fixes bugs, makes updates, and when things are working good. He ports it to the Diamond.

IMHO that is good for us... And it means less work for Mighty, instead of fixing 2 different ROMs he only needs to work on one.

Let the TP guys be the beta testers....

Remember Mighty no longer has a Diamond, he is doing this for the diamond community, don't make him regret this...

Thanks again Mighty,...

Add: It seems I am still experiencing the disapearing ringer bug... back to wav ringer...no biggie

Last edited by p2k; 05-05-2009 at 12:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.