View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:59 AM
litlepyro
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
for the comments about nothing being updated and staying on 4.8 and bla bla bla,

every oem has been updated, tons of drivers have been updated, etc.

im trying my best for u diamond users...
First off I want to say THANK YOU for the hard work that you have given us. I have only been around since 4.8 and have not chimed in too much but I really appreciate your work as do many others.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining or whining, but I believe that some people in hear just might be getting jealous. It "seems" we are not getting as much love as the pro users. They seem to get a few more updates and a little more attention from you. It also sucks that we cannot afford a pro but that is not for this forum.

Sooooo, THANK YOU again for your hard work and I understand that you don't have to do this for us but you do because you want to. That makes it that much better. I have donated already and would like to donate more but in hard times in which you are also experiencing it makes it difficult. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your future releases!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.