View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:00 AM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Thanks Pirish. I think people are just anxious for 6.5 and in general..I am going to try to not sweat the small stuff and small comments that come through but it's hard to do that sometimes We need to just try to continue the mantra of useful posts and try to lighten things up as much as possible. I'm guilty as well so not pointing fingers. But no need to leave the thread man. Sure it's been a little on edge lately but overall like Mike said, there are new projects coming and most of us will appreciate the hard work and diligence of Mike/Lilrico.
You are absolutely right! I won't leave the thread, cuz even though I don't own a Diamond anymore, I still can help others with theirs.......maybe and that is what this forum is about. I am just glad that there are level headed people on here that can still make me smile, and look forward to stopping by once and a while
This post has been thanked 1 times.