Old 09-19-2007, 01:06 AM
verizonguy
Regular 'Geeker

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin View Post
So here's an idea. How about no one but Helmi ever release anything for the Apache? No OEMs, no custom ROMs (that means you, Colonel), no nothing. Just the perfect austere beauty of what the great god Helmi gives us.

Of course, the mods will delete this post for its heresy, thus proving my suspicion that PPCgeeks has freedom of speech only as long as you agree with the overmind. I'll be sure to take a screenshot for posterity.

Helmi reverse engineered enough of Microsoft's and HTC's code to make it work on a device it wasn't meant to. He didn't write Windows Mobile 6. Let's not pretend that he's any less a humble pirate than the rest of us, neh?
Hi, you're an ungrateful tool. It was a huge unndertaking to port wm6 to the apache. I know, because I put over 40 hours into working on it before things in my life pulled me away from ppc hacking. It wasn't just a matter of hacking together the right files. Just the xip alone was like re-writing the damn OS. It would have taken me a lot more time to get it to the point he has.

Your paranoid cynical statement about your post soon being deleted by the "mods" was just pathetic. Mike & the gang have better things to do than delete your sad little opinion...and it is just that...sad...and little.

Seriously, find another board to troll.