View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Trident, What clock are you using to get the clear transparent look. also, did you use lilrico midnight blue to get the colors? Thanks man.
This was something new that I rediscovered when going through some older themes that I had used.
This one is mostly VistaBlue. I had installed the glassclockback cab before it, but I doubt that it has anything to do with the current clock.
The only thing that kind of bugs me is that I had tried a black theme by NeoXL and I still have that splash screen when I reset. Not a big deal.
It is a similar look to lilrico's midnight blue, but it's a little darker in the menus and the colors seem to match up with my icons better. (attached)
Here are a few other shots of other screens.
BTW, I love how the pics are all on the "floor" and flip up now. Cool looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (254.6 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pc_capture3.jpg (50.5 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Vista Blue.cab (4.66 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.