View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've been using this ROM all day and I can only say that it's freakin' FANTASTIC.
Battery life has been great. Everything moves quickly. Even PhoneWeaver seems to be playing nicely with it- something was causing PhW to crash occasionally when I was using 4.8. All my customizations have gone smoothly.
The only small issues I've had:
  • Opera crashes occasionally. When browsing to a page, it just disappeared. Restarted and worked fine for a while. Happened only twice.
  • I had PI8 lock up at one point when I was assigning a ringtone to a contact. Soft reset and haven't seen it since.
  • I had to install the background4allpages cab myself.
  • I miss having the extra calendar events showing on the Home tab.
I realize that very little if any of this is the fault of the ROM. I just wanted to put out there what kind of things I was seeing. It might be nice to know if anyone is having the same issues with the same or different programs; It would also be good to know if anyone is using a PIM/Calendar app that was comparable that had none of these issues. I don't think that any of the problems are enough to get me off of them, but it might be helpful to others who want to try these programs.
Hi Trident, What clock are you using to get the clear transparent look. also, did you use lilrico midnight blue to get the colors? Thanks man.