View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn6264 View Post
I see where your coming from now. Sorry I called you a douche bag I was a little disappointed to read your original comment about the Rom. A lot of people were begging for this update and now that it has dropped there are tons of complaints floating around. It is what it is but I would think Mike would rather read a post that starts out with a thank you then moves into questions or comments. I know I don't have to remind people that Mike is doing this on his spare time for fun and can pull the plug whenever he chooses.

You have done a lot of helping in the thread as of late so sorry once again and thank you for helping out.
+1 to this, I jumped on Orb a little bit as well but you are right. You got class man!=D>