Threadstarter

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Re: Problem/Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
I would definately say flash the newest sprint rom. It will flash without having to Hard SPL. You can find it in the end all kill all link in my sig for touch pro. Try that and see what happens.
What's Hard SPL? I tried to flash a rom and I couldn't do it, then I went to do it again and JD deleted his.

Edit:I only want a few things on mine. I don't see the new sprints rom and JD's I was trying to Flash, but he deleted the download.

All I use is:
Text Messaging
Picture Mail
Google Maps
Opera
Calulater
Flipout Keyboard (I hate the touch keyboard and want to disable it)
Contacts
Alarm (work purpose)
Call History
Camera
Camcorder

That's all I actually use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Brand new from where though? Dont just flash a rom, take the phone back. If you cant do that, take it to a Sprint REPAIR store. They can either fix or authorize a replacement phone even if you bought it from Best Buy, however i think you need to be outside the sellers return policy timeline.
E-Bay and I can't flash a rom, to stupid I guess. I actually just got back from Sprint the store and I took it to the repair people. All the guy did was a Hard Reset (not the clear storage part). He said that everything looks fine, the only reason my text messages would be delayed is because of the TV or Weather updating. Even though I never have anything running, I always hit the X and end programs. I don't use the weather or TV ****. So I don't know, I think it's bull****. I was talking about mods and flashing, he does it too, but he had to make sure I didn't. I told him I had two mods, the keyboard light and the no sent text message. He did sugest I remove the Weather and TV, I forgot the word he said.

I also asked him if my phone could be defective and he was like nope. He also asked where I would be getting the roms and ****, I told him about this website and he didn't say anything after that, like it was a good thing.

Edit: What does the 1k and 0k mean in the text messaging? I forgot to ask the guy why my Data Connection kept turning off. After all these years with Sprint, I'm now having problems. Oh I want to disable Recently Opened Programs too

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-04-2009 at 10:13 PM.