View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Well the most recent one appeared after I was playing XTrakt, a game. I kept getting this prompt to turn off the phone asking Yes/No, and even if I said no, the prompt would come back up every couple of seconds.

There's also one where the Phone comes up, with the number pad and all, and it keeps typing 7 into it. I exit it by clicking the X, and it pops back up with another 7 dialed. Pretty strange.

Fortunately, I made a full SPB Backup of my 4.16 setup. So after I flash back to 4.16 and hard reset, I can return to my 4.16 setup very easily. This works doesn't it? The backup was made on a 4.16 ROM, and will be restored on a 4.16 ROM. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

your gonna experience this problem on every rom with that xtract game, its made for the xperiaa and is real buggy on the touch pro. It has 0 % to do with the rom. when exiting the game exit through the game and not buy task manager or hitting the home button, or all that **** ya just explained will happen, exactly what happened. exiting through the game you will still get the dial pad popping up saying 7s but just hit home from that point on and your good.

id stay with m5 because 4.16 will do the same, its the game.