OrBy
PPCGeeks Regular

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.04.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Would you like some cheese with that wine?
How bout this - you finish reading my follow up post and respond to my points if you want to contribute to the thread instead of just jacking your post count? (Hope that's not asking too much...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfjc06 View Post
Lol i thought i screwed something up. I think it would look alot cleaner with just the new splash
He replaced the stock HTC animation with his own then kept his splash screen from the earlier ROM's. I think the new animation was better done then HTC's. But I kinda agree - it don't seem to match the splash very well. Still like it better then the stock one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
That's the one. Thanks!
Great! Glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I am having a small problem (more like annoyance) with this ROM. Sometimes when I am replying to a text message, the first letter disappears, it doesn't happen all of the time though. It has happened on the compact qwerty and the full qwerty. Anyone know of a fix?
I had this issue before but since I turned off predictive text entry (the little t9/abc switch on the compact keyboard) and switched to FingerKeyboard2 I don't have it anymore. Here is the main thread for that app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487677 but there is a better one some where here on PPCGEEKS.COM that has some good skins for the Diamond on it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.