View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Problem/Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
I just got this phone brand new and it didn't come from Sprint. So they said they would give me one of there pieces of **** phone and yet my is BRAND NEW. Yeah I need to take it in, but I'm kind of tight on the time and tired of there bull****.
I would definately say flash the newest sprint rom. It will flash without having to Hard SPL. You can find it in the end all kill all link in my sig for touch pro. Try that and see what happens.