Old 05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
BikerSk8rKid
PPCGeeks Regular

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid
Problem/Questions

I have the HTC Touch Pro, I love the phone, but I'm starting to get pissed off. My text messages are getting delayed by hours, minutes, every half an hour or sometimes I don't even get them. I noticed my friend tried to call multiple times and it didn't even go through on my end. This is really pissing me off and Sprint isn't doing a thing about it. Making me want to switch to some other company.

Anyways my problem is that and I've noticed that my "Data Connection" under the manager thing keeps getting turned off. I think that has to do with getting picture mail, because it seems I only get picture mail when it's turned on. but for some reason it keeps turning it's self off. Is there a way to keep it on?

Edit: Hell it was my 21st Birthday Saturday and everything got messed up because I couldn't get my phone calls and some of my text messages. Nice huh?
Here is one of the delayed text messages.
Me - 10:53 PM
Them - 9:58 PM
Me - 11:09 PM
Them - 10:10 PM
Me - 11:13 PM
Then it started to be just fine. It does this a lot and there excuse is there is to much information being sent at once. Um I don't think hours and hours will do that. Seriously I need help, because it ****s up a lot of things.

Last edited by BikerSk8rKid; 05-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.