View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:07 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CatchMe] Tool to communicate devices using GPS/SMS with no internet connection

I'm not the creator of the software yet most free GPS software does use an data connection. Where do you think the information is coming from? Yeaaaaah 3rd party apps like verizons GPS app and Telenav don't load maps onto the ppc for storage you use a data connection to login to their system. Even Live search and google maps GPS functions use...you guessed it a Data connection. I'm not sure why he mentioned SMS unless he is refering to a strong network connection. You would need to ask him. But the software work fine.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!

Last edited by rdavidsmith; 05-04-2009 at 03:33 PM.