View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:28 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbrandonw View Post
So I had them do a DMU reset, and after that programmed through *228 and still nothing. I don't understand.
First off, stop dialing *228. Your phone is allready programmed so *228 is not doing anything. Try making regular calls.

Quote:
I have tried everything and still no data. The tech was able to use my "user/pass" on his test phone and get data. He also said that everything was provisioned correctly on his end so it has to be something in my EPST. My HA, and AAA are still blank. Also, in my default profile, my MN AAA SPI VALUE (Hex) is 0.
I also copied my ERI file from my VZW TP to my Sprint TP, but when I go into "Device Info" under ERI it says 0, and i believe it should be 4. Any way I can manually ?

This is driving me nuts
Patience. Your settings are fine. We just need to clear this last hurdle. My TP never had a problem getting new HA/AAA keys but alot of other peoples have. Do as John suggested and reactivate your VZW TP and connect a few tims then copy to your Sprint TP. Also, don't worry about the ERI. To my knowledge, no one has figured out how to get the VZW ERI onto the Sprint TP successfully. Anyways, the ERI has absolutely nothing to do with data so forget about it for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
so just to confirm....if i have a sprint tp on vzw (which i have for a while)

Flashing the ERI and the VZW pri still does not get rid of the roaming triangle if you do a *228 you still must use a modified prl correct?
See above. At this time Sprint users have to use a modified PRL

Quote:
Hey John, thanks. I thought about copying the HA, and AAA from my VZW TP, but how did you do it? When in ESPT i can see them in my default M.IP, and when I click edit, I can highlight them, but how did you copy and paste it to your Sprint TP?
Ctrl - C to copy...just like on your PC. But I do think John meant for you to copy them thru QPST

Quote:
How did you flash the ERI? I copied my ERI file from my VZW TP (using EFS Explorer) and placed it into my Sprint TP, but it still shows "0". I thought I read somewhere that the correct VZW should read "4"??
See above
This post has been thanked 3 times.