View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

The very first Sprint TP I converted to VZ was an absolute nightmare to get data working on (I have done probably 30 since then & never had the slightest problem getting data to work)

In that first one absolutely nothing worked. What finally got it working was to reactivate an older xv6800 I had, connect online a few times & then reactivate the TP.. At that point, I still had no data & just to see if it would work (I was pretty desperate at that point) I tried copying the HA/AAA keys from the 6800 in EPST in edit mode & then pasting them into the TP in EPST. Much to my amazement, data started working immediately & has worked ever since (I'm still using that phone & this was back in November)

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.