View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:56 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to just install TF3D and not the rest of the HTC customization stuff?

I think touchflo is not in a cab, at least its not for Sprint. Are you sure it won't install if you skip customizations? I'm sure you can go to XDA site and find a manila/touchflo to install if it is skipped. I know the Sprint versions still install manila if you skip customizations because the manila is part of HTC not carrier. The difference is that Sprint adds on to the standard manila (IE: tv and music store tabs) so this could be the same with your phone/rom.

BrennB