View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 AM
ivan1.ruiz
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I have decompiled the Pandora .exe but have had no luck modifying it to support VGA. Any changes I make breaks the applications security certificates and it will not run. If anyone here can make use of the decompiled files that would be great.

I will attach them, so that any programmers that may want to play with the files can. Although I don't know know there is much that can be done, other then wait for a true VGA version to arrive. Since I'm sure I'm not the first person to have decompiled the .exe and played around with the files.

Also I wanted to say that for those who have issues with the player turning off when the screen goes black, try this registry change:

To let the music keep playing even while the device is in standby, add the following registry keys:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ Preferences]
"UnattendedPlayback"=dword:1
"FastCacheReserve"=dword:00880000
"LocalCacheReserve"=dword:00880000
Thanks bro. Ill work on the files

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!