PPCGeeks Regular

azbobs is keeping up the good workazbobs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmal19 View Post
A few things....

After using this rom for a few days it seems as if input for texting is getting gradually slower, I keep soft resetting to try and fix this... hm... I hate finishing sentences and then being able to read them as they complete on my phone

as a side note, when i try to type using touch input on the main screen, my qwerty touch keyboard comes up with all 9 pages of inputs, but it only slows gibberish letters as opposed to the alphabet (great, if i were greek ), it seems like I can't change input back to phone pad either..

My volume adjustment screen looks like this (see attachment)

The next three problems may be related...
I cannot connect to my gmail server
I cannot access my voicemail (when I call it, it treats me like I am sombody calling my own phone allow me to leave a voicemail to myself)
I cannot connect to donwload the quickgps thingy.... whatever thing that expires every 7 days

I thought this was an internet connection problem (the one you have a text fix for in your main post) but then again browsing the internet works fine) I tried to do this anyway and could not find the right 6 character unlock code for my phone, I had read places that it is 000000, but that has not worked for me

thanks for the read
Hello Pmal19,

You may want to try the Windows Mobile Pro 4.3 fix from post#1

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50716

or over at jbawireless "merdin's place"

http://www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

Also have you tried the new keyboard fix a few posts back from technology post#3282 that may help as well. Keep us posted thanks.

If I are others have helped you, please hit the green button please!
On the bottom right of the post. This is how we get our reputation points plus showing you care about the people here that try and help others, karma.
Cheers,
Azbobs
This post has been thanked 1 times.