View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

I have decompiled the Pandora .exe but have had no luck modifying it to support VGA. Any changes I make breaks the applications security certificates and it will not run. If anyone here can make use of the decompiled files that would be great.

I will attach them, so that any programmers that may want to play with the files can. Although I don't know know there is much that can be done, other then wait for a true VGA version to arrive. Since I'm sure I'm not the first person to have decompiled the .exe and played around with the files.

Also I wanted to say that for those who have issues with the player turning off when the screen goes black, try this registry change:

To let the music keep playing even while the device is in standby, add the following registry keys:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ Preferences]
"UnattendedPlayback"=dword:1
"FastCacheReserve"=dword:00880000
"LocalCacheReserve"=dword:00880000
Attached Files
File Type: rar Pandora decompiled.rar (92.9 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 05-04-2009 at 04:43 AM.