View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 AM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by overburn View Post
copper is fantastic.

I would love to see a Juicy rom of the latest 6.5 without TF
I used to be a TF3d fanatic. And still love it, but have found myself moving over to SPB Mobile Shell more and more just due to the work part of it and personalization part of it. Very customizable. So I honestly wouldn't cry at all if he did something like this, but I know Juicy loves TF3d and who can blame him, it is beautiful. So I never mind disabling it for the greater good. But I definately want all the newer apps and such he tweaks into things so Copper is out of the question! But it will be nice when he releases his kitchen hopefully and get the best of both worlds. I just appreciate all the effort he has put into it and takes the time to listen and share with us all.

Thanks Juicy, you are the bomb!